Tuesday, April 25, 2006


Anne Murray - Amazing GraceBilly Joel - Angry Young ManBilly Joel - Just The Way You AreBilly Joel - Piano ManBilly Joel - Scenes From An Italian RestaurantBilly Joel - Uptown GirlBilly Paul - Me And Mrs. JonesSimon and Garfunkel - Bridge Over Troubled WaterCarly Simon - AnticipationCarly Simon - You're So VainCarol King - It's Too LateCarpenters - Top Of The WorldCarpenters - Rainy Days And MondaysCharlie Rich - Behind Close DoorsCharlie Rich - The Most Beautiful GirlCher - Half BreedDionne Warwick - Thats what friends are forDon Mclean - American PieDonna Summer - Macarthur Park (Extended Version)Donna Summer - McCarthur ParkDrifters - Save The Last Dance For MeEric Clapton - I Shot The SherifFifth Dimension - Age of AquariusFrank Sinatra - My WayFranky Valley - Oh What a NightHarry Chapin - Cats In The CradleHarry Chapin - TaxiJim Croche - I'll have to say I Love You in a SongJim Croche - OperatorJim Croche - Time in a BottleJohn Denver - Leaving on a Jet PlaneJohn Denver - Take Me Home Country RoadsJohn Denver - You Fill Up My SensesJohn Lennon - ImagineCarpenters - Close To YouLinda Ronstadt - Blue BayouLionel Richie - All Night LongLionel Richie - HelloMichael Jackson - ThrillerMichael Jackson & Paul McCartney - Say Say SayThe Moody Blues - Nights In White SatinJimmy Cliff - I Can See Clearly NowPaul Mccartney & Wings - Band on the RunPaul Mccartney & Wings - Silly Love SongsPaul Simon - 50 Ways To Leave Your LoverRoberta Flack - Killing Me SoftlyPaul McCartney & Steve Wonder - Ebony & IvorySteve Wonder - I Just Called to Say I Love YouSteve Wonder - You Are The Sunshine Of My Life--